Terms and Conditions Portugal
Welcome to GUEST H4U lda!
These Terms and Conditions express the rules and regulations for the use of the GUEST H4U lda Website.
GUEST H4U lda, headquarter in:
PRACETA IRMA MARIA CAMPOS 112, 5 ESQ
4490-445 POVOA DE VARZIM
By visiting this website, you assume that you accept these Terms and Conditions in their entirety. Do not continue to use the website of GUEST H4U lda if you do not accept all the Terms and Conditions stated on this page.
refers to you, the person who accesses the website and accepts the Company's terms and conditions
"GUEST H4U lda" or "We"
refers to GUEST H4U lda AG
refers to both the Customer and GUEST H4U lda
refers to both the Customer and GUEST H4U lda
refers to the online account provided to a registered customer required to make purchases of Services
refers to services such as cleaning, laundry, check-in, check out and other services available for booking at www. GUEST H4U lda.com through a registered account
refers to the individual who will rent the Client's Property through an Online Rental Platform
refers to the fee charged by GUEST H4U lda to the Customer for the Services
refers to the Property that will benefit from the Services of GUEST H4U lda
refers to the website of GUEST H4U lda
2. Relationship between the parties
1. The Customer declares that it has the power to participate in the relationship described in these Terms and Conditions and has obtained all necessary approvals to do so.
2. The relationship between the Parties shall be independent contractors. No part of these Terms and Conditions, whether expressly or implicitly, shall create any partnership, partnership, employment, franchise, or other relationship other than the relationship of independent contractors as set forth in this agreement.
3. Each Party acknowledges that the Services provided under these Terms and Conditions are of a professional nature and are not considered for ordinary personal consumption. Each Party shall bear and pay all of its respective fees, costs, social security contributions and expenses that become payable in connection with the execution and enforcement of these Terms and Conditions.
3. In these Terms and Conditions
1. References to any statute, regulations or other statutory instrument or by law shall be deemed references to statutes, regulations, instruments or by law periodically amended or superseded.
4. Provision of Services
1. GUEST H4U lda offers services to Customers who are waiting for Guests:
1. Domestic services including cleaning and preparation of the Property for new Guests. Laundry services can be requested as maintenance services.
2. Check-in and check-out services that are intended to welcome Guests and assist them in their departure.
2. Upon receipt of a valid Service reservation, GUEST H4U lda undertakes to provide the Customer with the Services chosen, which GUEST H4U lda will carry out with care and diligence.
3. GUEST H4U lda can provide receipts for any Service provided upon request by email to [email protected]
4. For the reservation of a Service to be considered valid, it must be submitted by the Customer to GUEST H4U lda at least 48 hours in advance of the time foreseen for the execution of the service.
5. The Parties agree that GUEST H4U lda has the right to engage subcontractors to provide part or all of the services described above, and the terms & agreement with third parties shall apply in addition to the following agreement.
5. Customer's Obligations
1. be the sole responsibility for the conditions, safety and security of the Property, possessing all authorizations, licenses and records with respect to the Property and that the Property complies with any rule, law, script, agreements issued by or agreed with governmental bodies, homeowners associations, condominiums, property owners, or landlords, including all laws and regulations of the jurisdiction where the Property is located.
2. provide GUEST H4U lda with assistance through reasonable means including (but not limited to) cooperation, timely transfer of information, collaboration with employees of GUEST H4U lda and third parties employed by GUEST H4U lda when necessary and other actions requested in the performance of the Services;
3. provide GUEST H4U lda access keys to the Property prior to the performance of the Services or if the Customer does not wish to provide a set of keys or is not able, to provide access to the Property at the time of execution of the Service using other means;
4. authorize GUEST H4U lda to charge a Fee as referred to on the website for Services with preference payment by debit card or credit card.
6. Fee for Services
1. Details of our current Fees for Services can be found on the Website before and during check-out.
2. The Customer acknowledges that the Services reserved will be charged in their entirety if the employees of GUEST H4U lda are unable to access the Property within the agreed period due to the absence of means to access the Property which should be provided by the Client.
3. GUEST H4U lda will refund the Customer Service Fee if GUEST H4U lda, through its own fault, is unable to provide the Services. In any other circumstance, including when the Customer wishes to cancel the Service, GUEST H4U lda may refund the Fee to the Customer only when deemed plausible by the administration of GUEST H4U lda.
7. GUEST H4U lda Account
1. By registering your account with GUEST H4U lda, you accept the Terms and Conditions of our Website stated herein. The terms and conditions stated herein take effect immediately from the moment you register.
2. Each registered Customer uses authentication credentials to access advanced features of the website. All actions performed by the Client's authentication credentials are deemed to be performed by the Client itself.
8. Limitations of Liability
1. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that GUEST H4U lda holds the right, if it so wishes, to deny the use of the website or any Customer account in the GUEST H4U lda system to any person, at any time for any reason. While GUEST H4U lda uses sufficient means to keep its website, potential applications, etc. accessible, the website, application, other services, etc. may be temporarily unavailable. The Customer understands and agrees that interruptions in service or events, access to the website or access to the account may occur, due to circumstances both under the control (e.g., regular maintenance) and outside the control of GUEST H4U lda. GUEST H4U lda cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss by such interruptions.
2. The Customer shall hold GUEST H4U lda harmless from any costs, liabilities, damages, suits, actions, governmental proceedings, taxes, penalties or interest, legal costs and other costs incurred as a result of a breach of the Client's obligations already mentioned in clause 5.
3. Registered customers are solely responsible for their accounts and authentication credentials and therefore GUEST H4U lda is not held responsible for any matter that may arise from a problem related to the wrong or fraudulent use of their accounts.
4. Neither party shall be liable for any act, omission or failure to perform its obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such act, omission or failure arises from any cause beyond control, including strikes, blockades, acts of war, epidemics, government regulations imposed after the conclusion of these Terms and Conditions, fire, earthquakes or other disasters ("force majeure").
5. Any Party unable to perform its obligations due to force majeure shall: immediately notify the other Party in writing and provide full context regarding the force majeure, including an estimate of the time required to overcome the occurrence; do their best to overcome what happened and minimize the loss to the other Parties; and continue to meet their obligations in a viable manner.
6. By booking a Service you agree to allow employees and contractors of GUEST H4U lda to access your Property freely during the performance of the service, through you or using another method such as a set of keys provided by you.
7. In recognition of the risks and benefits related to the project and except for gross negligence or intentional misconduct, the Customer agrees, to the fullest extent of the law, to limit the liability of GUEST H4U lda to the Customer for any and all claims, losses, costs, damages of any nature or expenses incurred for any cause or causes, including attorneys' fees and costs and expert testimony, so that GUEST H4U lda's maximum aggregate liability to the Customer does not exceed GUEST H4U lda's Total Fee for services provided on behalf of these Terms and Conditions.
8. GUEST H4U lda cannot be held responsible for any acts performed by subcontractors or third parties.
Any written notice related to this agreement should be sent to the following email address: [email protected]
The Parties agree that GUEST H4U lda has the right to engage subcontractors to provide part or all of the services described above, and the terms & agreement with third parties shall apply in addition to the following agreement.
1. The contractual relationship imposed by the following Terms and Conditions may be terminated by the Customer followed by a notice by email to [email protected]
2. GUEST H4U lda reserves the right to deny the provision of Services or to terminate this agreement at any time for any reason by deleting the Customer's account.
1. In the event of a dispute between the Customer and GUEST H4U lda in association with these Terms and Conditions, then both Parties shall notify the other of the dispute/dispute, with a notice that includes the details of the dispute.
2. The Party that notifies any circumstances giving rise to a dispute shall notify the other Party. Upon receipt of the notice, the other Party shall resolve the dispute within ten working days.
3. Neither Party shall bring any dispute to court without complying with the rules described in this clause.
4. The existence of a dispute between the Parties does not release them from their obligations described in these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are amendable by GUEST H4U lda at any time. Such changes will take effect as soon as they are updated. It is therefore recommended that the Customer check these Terms and Conditions frequently.
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall be construed in such a way as to reasonably favor the Parties involved.
15. Legal Advice
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the Parties confirm that they consider these Terms and Conditions to be reasonable and fair. You agree that you understand the content and implications of these Terms and Conditions and have used independent legal advice when necessary.
Any waiver of these Terms and Conditions by GUEST H4U lda on any occasion or occasions shall not be deemed a waiver of such terms or conditions at any other time. No waiver will be understood against GUEST H4U lda unless written and signed by the duly authorized representative.
17. Regent Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Portugal. Any proceeding, action or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be brought before the courts of Porto, Portugal.
Nothing in this clause shall limit the right of GUEST H4U lda to take action against the Customer in the courts of any country in which the Customer owns property or in any other court of competent jurisdiction.